lördag 15 mars 2014

New skirt!

Two days ago I picked up my package from the post office nearby. My new skirt from "Me & I" had arrived! :D I'm not really the person who loves to wear skirts, so I was overjoyed when I finally found one that fit me well and that I like to wear :) Yeasterday I used it when I was out eating and meeting one of my best friends. Outside it was sunny but windy. It felt cool to walk around in a skirt in March in Finland. Of course I wore leggings too, but still.

The skirt seen from front.

Yesterdays outfit.
The skirt is so great in many ways! :) I can choose how long it is; how much of my legs do I want to show? ;) and it's possible to wear as a casual clothing or to a party. It may have looked better as black, but it existed only in grey. And grey is pretty neutral, so it should fit with other clothes with different colors :)

Now I have to wait a pretty long time until I can shop again... But whatever, I'm happy that I have a new, great skirt! ;) Have fun!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Den e snygg! Visst är kjolar och klänningar härliga?! ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack! :) jo, de är nog det ;) speciellt på sommaren!

    SvaraRadera