söndag 9 mars 2014

Sushi and sunny warm weather

The last two days it has felt like Spring is here :3 I love it! It has been so sunny and warmer than it should be at this time of year in Finland. We have no snow left and it feels more and more like Spring. I can't wait to see the small yellow flowers called "Tussilago" (in Swedish), to come! That's the first sign of Spring in southern Finland. After that I want to see the blue flowers called "Blåsippor" and white flowers "Vitsippor" in the small forrest nearby.

Yesterday I was eating sushi at a restaurant called "Tokyo 55" in Helsinki. I was there with my mother and my big brother who had chosen the place. It's been a while since I last ate sushi, so it was nice and refreshing to eat this Japanese meal again. I think my big brother has missed eating it ;) (because he ate sushi like all the time when he was staying in Japan last year). I was surprised by how big the restaurant was and how yummy the meal tasted :) I'll visit this restaurant again sometime!

My sushi meal :)

This morning I've been truly lazy :D but after that I went for a walk with my boyfriend in Hietaniemi and it was such a nice, sunny walk in a beautiful environment. The wind was hard, but the sun was lovely and made the walk perfect :) I want to make this kind of walks again, it feels so good and I explore/get to know new places :)


Have a good Sunday! :) Tomorrow it's back to school, so take it easy today ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar