tisdag 8 april 2014

My life right now

My life right now is a roller coaster. It has been like that for a few weeks now. I have days that are fantastic but also other days when I can do nothing else than feel sad. I hope my things will sort out soon. But there's much work (and thinking) to do to come to a point when I love my life and feel well. This will not be fixed in a night.

I try to be positive and focus on other things for a while. Little things that makes me happy. Things that I've forgotten to do in a while and things I do when I'm feeling bad. (And some things I'll avoid, because they does not make me feel any better.)

But something positive happened today anyway: I now know that I might get a summer job. I had my interview today morning and I got a good feeling about it. I could be working a couple of months at a health center working with eldery people. It would be something new for me, a challenge. And I would be happy to meet new people, learn new things and have something to do this summer. In a few weeks I'll know if I've got the job.

So, that's about it. See ya!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar