måndag 26 maj 2014

My day in photos & new goal

Since I last wrote I've had a good time until this weeks' Wednesday, when it all happened. My boyfriend is seriously ill and is at the hospital. I think about him every single day and the situation is emotionally tough for me. I can't stand it if I loose him. I love him so much <3 My family and friends support me well and I'm thankful for that <3 I take one day at a time.

But to make me feel better and not having to think about the sad things all the time, I want to make a goal for myself: write at least 3 things I'm happy for every day. I won't say for how long, because it depends on how I feel and how I will manage with writing here so often. And if I have a picture or more from the day, I can post them here. Today I have several pics, so I choose only a couple of them.


What was nice today:
1. Take a walk in the sunshine and talk with a good friend on telephone
2. Meeting my boyfriend at the hospital
3. Be at the countryside and experience the nature, calmness and beautiful flowers
4. Meet my brother and his girlfriend again


Pics from today (these are all from the coutryside):





1 kommentar: